Please read and pull the scroll to the bottom
I. Awareness and Acceptance of Terms
Love Binti International Association (hereinafter referred to as "the Association") provides member services of the Association (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") in accordance with these terms of service. When a member completes the membership registration procedures of this club or starts to use this service, it means that he has read, understood and agrees to accept all the contents of this service clause, and fully accepts the current and future derived service items and contents of this service.
- We have the right to modify or change the content of these terms of service at any time. The modified terms of service will be published on the website. We will not notify members individually. Members are advised to pay attention to such modifications or changes at any time . When a member continues to use this service after any modification or change, it is deemed that the member has read, understood, and agrees to accept such modification or change.
- If you do not agree to the above-mentioned service terms revision or update method, or do not accept any other agreement of this service terms, the member should stop using this service immediately.
- When a member uses or continues to use the club, it is assumed that the member's parent (or guardian) has read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of this agreement and subsequent amendments. The member agrees to use all of this service The content includes expressions of meaning, etc., which are all expressed in electronic files.
II. Member's Registration Obligation
In order to use this service, the member agrees to the following:
- According to the prompts of this service registration form, provide the correct and up-to-date information of the member himself, and shall not register as a member in the name of a third person. Each member can only register and log in to one account, and cannot repeat the registration and login.
- Instantly maintain and update the member's personal information to ensure its correctness, so as to obtain the best service.
- If a member provides any wrong or false information, or fails to provide information as instructed, or lacks necessary information, or repeats registration of an account, etc., the Association reserves the right to suspend without prior notice Or terminate the member’s account, and refuse the member to use all or part of this service.
IV. Member ID, Password and Security
The web pages of this website provide links to other websites. You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided by this website. However, the linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website. You must Refer to the privacy protection policy in the linked website.
V. Protection of Children and Youth
In order to ensure the safety of children and young people using the Internet, and to avoid infringement of their privacy rights, parents (or guardians) should fulfill the following obligations: When children under the age of 12 use this service, they should As a companion, young people over the age of twelve but under the age of eighteen should also consider whether to give consent before using this service.
VI. User’s Obligations and Commitments to Observe the Law
- Members promise not to use this service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal way, and promise to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and all international practices for using the Internet. If the member is a user outside the Republic of China, and Agree to abide by the laws and regulations of your country or region.
- Members agree and warrant not to use this service to engage in acts that infringe on the rights of others or illegal activities, including but not limited to: publishing or transmitting any defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, false, Violation of public order or good customs or other illegal text, pictures or any form of files infringes or damages the reputation, privacy, trade secrets, trademark rights, copyrights, patent rights, other intellectual property rights, and other rights of the Association or others. Violation of the law Or the obligation of confidentiality under the contract uses the service to transmit or spread computer viruses in the name of others to publish, transmit, send spam, chain letters, illegal or multi-level pyramid schemes without the permission of the Association without the prior authorization of the Association Messages and advertisements, etc.; or storing any information that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or violates laws and ordinances, causes confusion, discomfort to other users or third parties of this service, or violates general Internet etiquette and causes objection. Other behaviors that are not in line with the purpose of use provided by this service The behavior or behavior that would have legitimate reasons considered inappropriate
VII. Service content changes and newsletter and EDM delivery
- Members agree to the scope of this service provided by the club. The club may add, subtract, change or terminate the items or content of related services based on business needs and actual conditions, and there is no need to notify the members individually.
- Members agree that the Association may add, modify or terminate related activities based on actual implementation conditions, and choose the most appropriate method to inform members
- Members agree that we will send newsletters or product messages (EDM) from time to time to the member's registered e-mail account. When the member refuses to accept marketing after receiving the message, we will stop sending marketing messages .
VIII. Termination and Interruption of Service
The Club will maintain the normal operation of the system and services in accordance with generally reasonable techniques and methods. However, the Club has the right to stop or interrupt the provision of this service under the following circumstances: Electronic communication equipment on the website of the Club Sudden failure of the electronic communication equipment during the necessary maintenance and construction. The electronic communication service applied for by our website is stopped. When the service cannot be provided due to force majeure factors such as natural disasters or other irresponsible factors, the website of our club will be caused. When the service cannot be provided.
IX. Transaction Behavior
- When members use this service to conduct transactions, they shall proceed according to the confirmation of the quantity and price mechanism provided by the club.
- When a member agrees to use this service to order products, the association still reserves the right not to accept the order or cancel the shipment before the association confirms the establishment of the transaction. After the member sends the order notification to the association, the system will automatically send it out Accept the notice, but this notice is not an order confirmation notice. We will inform you separately about whether the transaction is established or not.
- If a member uses this service to order a product, if any return or exchange, cancellation of an order, or any behavior that the Association considers inappropriate and cause trouble or damage to the operation of the Association, the Association may take action according to the situation Refuse to trade or permanently cancel membership.
- Members may exercise their rights in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law when using this service for transactions.
X. Limitation and Exclusion of Liability
- The functions provided by this service are provided for use in accordance with the current status of the function at the time. We will not bear any explicit instructions regarding its performance, speed, completeness, reliability, safety, accuracy, etc. Or implied guarantee responsibility.
- The Club does not guarantee that the e-mails sent by the webpages, servers, domains, etc. of this service or their contents will not contain computer viruses and other harmful substances; nor does it guarantee that the transmission and storage of mails, files or data are It is correct and will not be disconnected and error-free. The Association will not be liable for damages caused by the failure, loss or error of the transmission or storage of the mail, file or data.
XI. Protection of intellectual property rights
- The software or programs used by this club, all content on the website, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, data, website structure, website screen arrangement, web design, are all owned by the club or other rights holders Have its intellectual property rights in accordance with the law, including but not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how. No one may use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, publish, publish Restore engineering, decompilation or reverse assembly translation. If members want to quote or reprint the aforementioned software, programs or website content, they must obtain prior written consent from the Association or other rights holders in accordance with the law. Respecting intellectual property rights is the obligation of members, such as If there is a violation, the member shall be liable for damages (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees, etc.).
- Under the principle of respecting the intellectual property rights of others, members agree not to infringe on the intellectual property rights of others when using the services of the Association.
- If a member is involved in infringement, the association may suspend all or part of the service, or cancel the member account directly.
XII. Member's authorization to this association
For the information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided by the member, the member agrees that this website may collect, process, store, transmit and use such information within a reasonable range to provide users with other information or services, Or make membership statistics, or conduct surveys or research on online behavior, or for any legal use. If the member does not have the legal right to authorize others to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, publish, publicly publish Please do not upload, transmit, enter, or provide any information to the club without authorization. Once the information is uploaded, transmitted, entered or provided to the club, the member shall be deemed to have been The Association is permitted to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, issue, and publish such information unconditionally, and may delegate the foregoing rights to others. Members have no objection to this. Members should also ensure that the Association uses, Modifying, reproducing, publicly broadcasting, altering, distributing, issuing, publicly publishing, and sub-authorizing such materials shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, otherwise the Association shall be liable for damages (including but not limited to litigation costs and lawyers). Cost etc.).
XIII. Special authorization items
Due to the use of online transactions or activities provided by this service, it may be necessary to use home delivery or freight forwarders to complete the delivery or retrieval of goods (or gifts, etc.). Therefore, the member agrees and authorizes the association to treat it The needs and purpose of this online transaction or activity will be provided by the member and necessary personal information for delivery (such as recipient name, delivery address, contact number, etc.) to the home delivery or freight forwarder to facilitate the completion of the Delivery and retrieval of defective goods (or gifts, etc.).
XIV. Reject or terminate the use of members
Members agree that the Club shall terminate the member’s password, account (or any part of it) for any reason, including but not limited to lack of use, or violation of the express provisions and spirit of these terms of service, based on the consideration of maintaining transaction security. ) Or use of this service, and remove and delete any "member content" in this service, or terminate this service or any part at any time if notified. In addition, the member agrees that if the use of this service is terminated, the member or any third party will not be liable.
XV. Governing Law and Jurisdiction Court
The interpretation and application of this agreement, as well as disputes related to this agreement, shall be handled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China, and the Taipei District Court of Taiwan shall be the court of first instance jurisdiction.